Why Society Needs A.I.
What was once science fiction now is real. Artificial intelligence is here to stay and make human life easier. From Siri to Tesla. It is impressive how the combination of algorithms and the accumulation of data can achieve incredible things. This technology seeks to acquire the same capabilities as the human brain, but what are its long-term benefits and challenges for society?
Today we have the perfect guest to answer our questions regarding this topic. His name is Kye Andersson, and he is the Chief Experience Officer & Partner at Canucci & A.I. Sweden.
We will discuss the future of technology through artificial intelligence and how it affects us as a society and as an individual.
You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in:
- [4:40] Can A.I be beneficial for journalism?
- [5:31] The natural language processing model and the international data.
- [7:33] What are the top three uses for A.I. in society?
- [9:46] Using A.I. to personalize experiences in the area of health and education.
- [11:08] The government funding situation.
- [13:54] The China five-year plan.
- [15:32] A.I. Sweden.
- [16:53] Is there a fear in society of artificial intelligence?
- [18:42] The A.I. ethics.
- [23:35 Which industries will not be affected by artificial intelligence?
- [24:38] Is there a risk to humanity regarding this technology?
About Kye Anderson
Business and product strategist, Writer, Designer, Public Speaker, Brand Builder, Public Affairs, Developer, Enthusiast, and Eager to learn more every day.
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/kyeandersson
- Five-year plans of China: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-year_plans_of_China
- Evolutionary Optimization Algorithms: https://anchor.fm/lightsondata/episodes/Evolutionary-Optimization-Algorithms-e1dmt0f
- Natural Language Processing for Documents: https://anchor.fm/lightsondata/episodes/Natural-Language-Processing-for-Documents-e1ass5t
- Augmented Intelligence: https://anchor.fm/lightsondata/episodes/Augmented-Intelligence-e16be24
Connect with LightsOnData
- Podcast: www.anchor.fm/lightsondata
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/lightsondata
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/lightsondata
- George on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/georgefirican
- George on Twitter: www.twitter.com/georgefrican